Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Songs and the memories they bring to me...

When i hear these songs i remember some key moments in my life

Afro juju: Shina Peters… The number one party tune in the 90's, those dance steps and the atmosphere around then....

Seun Rere: Christy Essien, Oro re o: ******, look left look right b4 u cross: ****Childhood (songs played on TV) can't remember the artist names.

Deliverance: Bubba Sparks… Days i stayed home when  JAMB jammed me, the song was my favorite

Thou Art a Shield for Me: Psalm 3: BYRON CAGE… Had my best GPA in University cos of this song in Yr2, i fed on it Day, Night., Dreaming lol....

King of Kings: Cece Winans… Yr 2/3 in CU

Goodbye my lover: James Blunt… My yr3 in CU was kinda in a dilemma *No further gist* lol

Graduation: Vitamin C… Final days in CU

One step at a time: Jordin Sparks… Days NYSC was frustrating my effort for a change of PPA

Shayo: Bigiano, Le Fenu so: 9ice n Lord of Ajasa…NYSC Camp these songs were played everyday from dusk till dawn, Mami market can testify to this

No Air: Jordin Sparks n Chris Brown… My Nokia N70 Phone that was stolen *sob* that was my Ring Tone for months, i've stopped listening to the song now sef... bad memory lol…

These songs make me remember certain people
Jailer: Asa… reminds me of Dorcas of Project Fame West Africa, she was such a darling! “a cat with nine lives”

Bibanke: Asa… reminds me of Wale Okunrinboye

There is a name: Cage Byron… Reminds me of Dipo "Oridipe" Oludipe

Feel this: Rooftop Mc… Reminds me of Ugo Nwude's song in yr2

Let the Peace of God Reign: Darlene Zschech… Reminds me of Orero Ojaide, she gave me dis song as a gift n i've been loving it since then

Oh no: Mo Hits Crew… Reminds me of my crazzzzzyyy room mate George Olawumi *He love one part in that song dat is "%^@* it goes like *being with u is more than ur .......*

So guys lil bit of me… Kindly write one song down in the comment section and what or who it reminds u of...Thanks n God Bless

2 comments:

  1. This officially makes me the first to comment. Yipee, il sign off in classic style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that b*@#dy-Mo'hits... One guy played so much and loudly on our floor in year three during exam period that I had to be humming it in exam Hall to remember what I read

    ReplyDelete