Wednesday, January 27, 2010

25 Random Stuffs about me

1 Making people happy is my joy

2 I love Computer Science but couldn't study it cos i had "P" in Integrated Science in my JSCE

3 I have committed so many Sins (Lied, Stolen, Cheated,.....) some i hate to remember others bring funny memories..nig navy caused most of the sins

4 If i had the chance to turn back the hands of time i would have done some things differently...but no regrets

5 Sometimes i wish i could be a little closer to my Dad

6 I use to love Cooking but its becoming too stressful!!!

7 I kinda have a double life some see me as dis gentle guy n others can't just imagine me being gentle

8 I do have Mood Swings

9 Problems and my sober moments makes me closer to God...

10 I love working out my own salvation

11 I have dis passion for designing and editing, i think i got this from my mum who studied Visual Art

12 Every person i have ever loved or cared about knows about it cos i show it n say it...

13 Funny enough ……………..

14 When am sober i perform better (Academically)

15 I love listening to music.....esp. Nigerian music

16 Sitting in front of the TV watching Movies can be annoying to me

17 I rarely attend parties or events

18 I have only attended two Wedding Ceremony in my entire life till this date though lol....pls my female friend start wedding so i can attend some before i settle down lol

19 Some times i think so deep about this world and what i really have to do to make the best use of my stay here on earth

20 I tell people am not afraid of death as far as it comes in no painful way

21 I hold my friends close to my heart...i even have this pen pal from my Sec. Days we still call one another but we have never met...

22 I am quick to forgive those that offends me

23 I was scared of being the best because of the demand that come with it, but that has change now....

24 My hobbies are working on my PC, Gisting with pals, listening to music, learning new things.......

25 Finally i am what u feel i am Good, Bad, Ugly, Fine, Kind, Wicked

2 comments:

  1. Lov ur blog pal...u kinda inspire me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great revelation 😉😉😉 would like to know you better please

    ReplyDelete